
Are We Out of Time Yet?
A tiny statue I made to bring one of The Kids to life. I used newspaper with glue and water and then painted using acrylic. There's some copper wire in there as well as a chop stick between the head and body. The top of the head has watch parts as her inner workings.
I Don't Want This Anymore, There's a Bug In It
A found locust shell coming out of human heart. No locusts were harmed in the making of this.
i see hope
Magdalene
This was shown at the Tupelo Underground Film Festival 2009 and sold to the starlet of Teenage Tupelo.
My first sale!
Pan
A trade for photography services from photographer, Justin Enlow.
dis kord
Heart
Even Jesters Get The Blues
Death of a Friendship
Emotional Whore
The yellow flowers I made from corn husks.
Wallflowers
Praying Mantis
The High Priestess
Untitled
untitled
A gift for one of my favorite artists, Felix Berroa.
Vulnerability
Stolen Heart
The Poison Tree
Wallflowers
Praying Mantis
The High Priestess
Untitled
untitled
A gift for one of my favorite artists, Felix Berroa.
Vulnerability
Stolen Heart
The Poison Tree

















No comments:
Post a Comment